§1 Subject of the regulations
- The Terms and Conditions define the rules of service provision, liability, and stay in the Hotel and are an integral part of the contract concluded by signing the registration card as well as by making a reservation or payment of the advance or the whole amount due for the stay in the Hotel. Performing either of these activities the Guest acknowledges that s/he has got acquainted with and accepts the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to all Guests staying in the premises of Hotel Forum.
- Terms and conditions are available at the Hotel Reception, in each hotel room, and on the Hotel’s website www.hotelforumlublin.pl
§2 Check-in & Check-out requirements
- Hotel room is rented for a period of time thereafter referred to as a hotel day.
- Guests may check-in any time from 2 pm on the day of arrival and are requested to vacate their rooms by 12 pm on the day of scheduled departure.
- Late check-outs can be requested at the reception and are subject to availability. The Hotel may reject the request for late check-out if all accommodations (rooms) are occupied or if the Guest has failed to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest’s stay in the Hotel in the event of not making the full payment for the stay to date.
§3 Booking and checking-in
- At the check-in Guests are required to confirm their identity by providing an identity proof with a photo to the reception staff and by signing guest registration card.
- Hotel Guests may not transfer the room to third parties, even if the period for which payment has been done has not expired.
- Guests who have not been registered in the Hotel may stay in the hotel room from 7 am until 10 pm.
- The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who has grossly violated the Terms and Conditions during the previous stay, in particular by causing damage to the property of the Hotel or its Guests, damages to the person of a Guest, Hotel employee, or other persons staying at the Hotel.
- The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize a credit card or to collect a cash deposit for the entire stay at the time of check-in.
- In the event of non-cancellation of the booking of the room until 6 pm on the day of arrival or in the case the Guest fails to arrive to the Hotel at the scheduled time, the advance payment will not be refunded. For bookings authorised by credit card, the card will be charged for the first unused hotel day (unless otherwise stated in the particular offer rules).
- If the stay at the Hotel was due on the date of fairs, the Hotel will be entitled to charge the Guest for the entire stay.
- In case of cancellation of stay during the hotel day, the Hotel does not refund the fee for the given hotel day.
- The Hotel provides services according to its category and standard.
- Should the Guests be concerned about the quality of the service, they are asked to report it to the Reception promptly, which will enable our staff to improve the standard of service provided.
- The Hotel is obliged to ensure:
- Conditions for full and unrestrained relax
- Safety during stay, including the security of the confidentiality of information about the Guest,
- Professional and courteous service in all facilities provided by the Hotel,
- Cleaning the room and performing the necessary repairs of the equipment during the absence of the Guest, and in their presence only if such a request has been expressed.
- In addition, upon request, the following services are provided free of charge:
- Providing information related to the stay and travel,
- Wake up at the appointed time,
- Storing money and valuables in the Hotel deposit during the stay at the Hotel, subject to § 6 article 4 of the Terms and Conditions,
- Storing Guest’s Luggage,
- Ordering a taxi.
§5 Liability of the Guests
- Children under the age of 12 should be under constant supervision of their legal guardians when on the premises of the Hotel. Legal guardians are liable for any damage resulting from the actions of the children.
- The Guest of the Hotel bears full financial liability for any damages or destructions to the Hotel’s equipment or facilities, resulting from the Guest’s own fault or the fault of the Guest’s visitors. The Hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card for any caused damages after the Guest’s departure.
- In the event of a breach of the Terms and Conditions, the Hotel may refuse to provide services to the person who infringes them. Such person is obliged to promptly respond to the demands of the Hotel, settle the amount payable for services to date, pay for any damages and leave the Hotel.
- For safety reasons, on leaving the room, the Guest should turn off the TV, light and the taps, and lock the door.
- The hotel Guest is obliged to return the key card to the Hotel Reception.
- The Hotel has the statutory right to take the pledge over the items brought by Guests to the Hotel in the event of late payment for the stay or non-settlement of charges for services rendered.
§6 Liability of the Hotel
- The Hotel is liable for the loss or damage of property brought by persons using its services within the scope of the provisions of the Civil Code.
- Guest should notify the Reception about the damage immediately after it has been identified.
- The Hotel is liable for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value only if these items have been deposited in hotel deposit.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept items of high value, large sums of money, items that threaten security, and large items that cannot be fitted into the hotel deposit.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any damages or loss of the car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest and any items left in it whether or not the vehicles have been parked on or outside the Hotel’s car park.
§7 Return of things left behind
- Personal items left in the hotel room by the Guest will be returned to the address indicated by the Guest at the Guest’s expense.
- If a Guest should fail to provide instructions concerning the shipment of the left belongings the Hotel retains the above items at the expense of the owner for a period of three months, and after that period the ownership of these items will be transferred to the Hotel. Food products will be stored for 24 hours.
§8 Noise curfew
- Noise curfew in the Hotel is between 10 pm and 7 am.
- Guests are entitled to filing a complaint in the event of noticing a failure in the quality of service provided.
- All complaints should be filed at the Reception.
- Complaints should be made immediately after the inadequate quality of service provided has been noticed.
§10 Supplementary Provisions
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the Hotel and its immediate surroundings apart from areas designated specifically for this purpose. The Hotel may charge a penalty of 300 PLN for breaching this prohibition.
- Dangerous goods, i.e. weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive, and illumination materials may not be stored in the hotel rooms.
- Guest gives the consent for the personal data to be stored and processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) by Hotel Forum Lublin for the purposes necessary for the Guest’s stay in the Hotel, and the use of other services provided by the Hotel. The Guests have the right to access and correct their personal data.
- Performing vending and peddling is forbidden on the premises of the Hotel.
- It is forbidden to make any excessive noises in the Hotel, to cause unpleasant smells or to perform other things that may disturb, annoy or irritate other Guests of the Hotel.
- Guests are not allowed to make any changes to hotel rooms or their equipment, except for minor alterations in furniture and equipment, without compromising their functionality or safety.
- Due to fire safety it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other similar equipment in the room unless they are a part of the hotel room equipment. This does not apply to chargers and power supplies for computers.