Based on Article. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) I inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Dalimex sp. Z o. O. Based in Lublin – owner of the Forum Fitness SPA & Wellness hotel, ul. Obywatelska 4, 20 – 092 Lublin, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data will be processed for purposes related to the conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of hotel and / or catering services (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) and based on the general Data Protection Regulation.
- Your personal data will be made available to entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of legal provisions, to the extent and purposes resulting from the provisions of law. The recipients of the data will also be:
a. entities related to the Principal with contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data;
b. entities involved in the performance of the contract;
c. entities providing IT services;
d. accounting office;
- Your personal data will be stored until the Administrator’s obligation to store them resulting from the law (in particular the obligation to store the contractor’s documentation) expires, for the duration of this contract and for the period after which the claims under the contract are time-barred, and In the event of our claims / defense against claims or notifying the competent authorities – for the duration of such proceedings.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling.
- Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland).
- You have the right to access your data and rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to their processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
You also have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of the above-mentioned data to the appropriate supervisory body for personal data protection.
To use the above the rights should be contacted with the Personal Data Administrator (contact details can be found in point 1).
- Providing personal data is necessary to conclude a contract for the provision of hotel services. Failure to provide them results in the inability to conclude and use our services.